Booking for Pre-conference sessions:
We have 7 pre-conference workshops to choose from below, you can read descriptions for each session in the PDF attached. As previously communicated you will need to pre-book your seat at the pre-conference workshops due to a limited number of spaces available.
- Understanding Students’ Path to Graduation: Using the first-year as a Catalyst to Develop Action Plans to Address Persistence
- The First Year Experience: Crucial Skills and Attitudes
- First Year: Creating a Great Foundation for Progression and Success: Effectively Supporting Student Transitions into Study to Improve Student Engagement, Well-being, Progression, Attainment and Success
- Helping Students to Take Charge of their Learning Processes: Processes Learners Need to Master to Succeed in the First Year
- EFYE: An Orientation Session: An Introduction to the European First Year Experience Conference
- Using Data to Support Student Transitions into the First Year: Explore How Learning Analytics & Big Data can be Integrated into Real World Practices
- 10 Things Learnt about Transitions into/through Higher Education in Ireland: Research based Evidence regarding the Transition Experience of First Year Studentshttps://www.eventbrite.ie/e/10-things-learnt-about-transitions-intothrough-higher-education-in-ireland-tickets-62568874187
Pre Conference Abstracts
You can read Abtracts for all sessions by clicking here.